It is the gospel truth that good food has the potential to bring people together, and Innovative Film Academy’s most anticipated show, MasterChef Telugu is all set to prove the same. With the show slated for its launch this Friday at 8:30 PM on Gemini TV; one can’t wait to look forward to the elements that the show has in store for the audiences.
- The judges: Having learnt from the best in the food industry, MasterChef Telugu boasts of three esteemed culinary maestros on its judges panel – Chalapathi Rao, Mahesh Padal and Sanjay Thumma. With years of experience and training, they would be seen guiding the contestants to elevate their cooking skills by looking into aspects like taste, innovation and presentation.
- The host: MasterChef Telugu marks the television debut of the popular actor Tamannaah Bhatia who expressed her endearment for the Telugu cuisine. It would be interesting to watch her hosting this acclaimed show for the first time.
- A talent show: Introducing gifted home-cooks from across cities, the show will provide an opportunity for them to gain valuable exposure, and develop their talents. Masterchef Telugu will select 14 contestants who will begin their journey of shaping the culinary world through the platform.
- The grand sets: Audiences are in for a visual treat as the interiors of the show’s lavish set features sculptures of ancient monuments and horses, to cite a few. The interiors are crafted using recyclables. Some of the significant design elements are a model of a tree built of palm plates, a logo with the letter “M” created using bottles, and a horse’s neck formed from conventional kitchenware.
- Food Fiesta: Witness a thousand flavours in one place with Masterchef Telugu as the show would display a variety of cuisines from around the world along with some gourmet inventions.
Get ready to delve into the culinary realm and crave mouth-watering delicacies from your screens with MasterChef Telugu, premiering on 27 August, 2021 at 8:30 PM, only on Gemini TV. Stay tuned to watch home cooks compete for the prestigious trophy, every week on Friday and Saturday.