FICCI’s 93rd Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held virtually on 11, 12 & 14 December 2020. Hon’ble Prime Minister, Mr Narendra Modi will be virtually inaugurating the event on 12th December. The theme for the 93rd AGM is ‘Inspired India’.
“We are delighted to share that Hon’ble Prime Minister, Mr Narendra Modi will grace FICCI’s 93rd AGM. India, under his leadership, is an inspired nation, which can deal with any challenge. Like, India’s handling of COVID-19. FICCI members are waiting for the Prime Minister to share his thoughts and vision for the industries role in ‘Inspired India’,” said Dr Sangita Reddy, President, FICCI.
FICCI AGM is the annual high-powered flagship event where Cabinet Ministers, Secretaries to Govt of India, Global Industry Captains, Diplomats, Political party leaders, and other thought leaders participate. Sessions will include lively panel discussions, a powerful call to action and proactive concluding remarks.
The star-studded line-up of speakers in this year’s AGM also includes global business leaders like Mr Satya Nadella, Chief Executive Officer, Microsoft; Mr Eric Schmidt, ex-Chairman Alphabet and Chairman of National Security Commission on AI (NSCAI)*; Dr Peter Diamandis, CEO, Zero Gravity Corporation, Lord David Prior, Chair National Health Services (NHS) England,and several other top-notch Indian business leaders such as:
Mr N Chandrasekaran, Chairman, Tata Group and Mr Harsh Pati Singhania, Vice Chairman & Managing Director JK Paper Ltd, Mr Pankaj Patel, Chairman Cadila Healthcare Ltd, Mr Sandip Somany, Immediate Past President, FICCI, Vice Chairman & Managing Director HSIL Ltd and more.
More than 10000 delegates are expected to virtually participate in this mega event from across the globe. The three- day event will offer ample opportunities to virtually interact with eminent personalities from different sectors along with networking opportunities with fellow participants.
This year, on the side-lines of the AGM, the Chamber is proud to announce and welcome participation at the FICCI Annual Expo 2020 (FAE 2020), a one-of-its-kind virtual event in the country focused on manufacturing and services sectors. Starting 11 December 2020, FAE 2020 will continue for a period of a whole year.
Some of the key dignitaries, including ministers and global industry leaders slated to address the 93rd AGM include:
Mr Amit Shah, Minister for Home Affairs*; Ms Nirmala Sitharaman, Minister for Finance & Corporate Affairs*; Mr Nitin Gadkari, Minister for Road Transport & Highways and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises; Mr Piyush Goyal, Minister for Commerce & Industry and Railways; Dr S Jaishankar, Minister for External Affairs*; Mr Ravi Shankar Prasad, Minister for Electronics & IT and Communications and Law & Justice; Mr R K Singh, Minister of State (IC) for Power and Skill Development & Entrepreneurship.
Dr Guruprasad Mohapatra, Secretary, Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade; Mr Ajay Bhushan Pandey, Finance Secretary, Ministry of Finance; Mr Tarun Bajaj, Secretary, Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance; Mr Rahul Chhabra, Secretary (Economic Relations); Mr Amit Khare, Secretary, Department of Higher Education; Mr Arvind Kumar Sharma, Secretary, Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
Other key dignitaries/speakers at the FICCI AGM include:
- Mr N K Singh, Chairman, Finance Commission of India
- Mr Amitabh Kant, CEO, NITI Aayog;
- Lord David Prior, Chair, NHS England;
- Dr Sangita Reddy, President, FICCI;
- Mr N Chandrasekaran, Chairman, Tata Group;
- Mr Satya Nadella, Chief Executive Officer, Microsoft;
- Dr Peter Diamandis, CEO, Zero Gravity Corporation;
- Dr V K Paul, Member, NITI Aayog;
- Mr Ajay Banga, CEO, Mastercard;
- His Highness Sheikh Hamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Managing Director, Abu Dhabi Investment Authority*
- Mr Manish Sabharwal, Chairman of the Board of Directors, TeamLease Services Ltd;
- Dr K KasturiRangan, Chancellor of Central University of Rajasthan and NIIT University;
- Mr Ritesh Agarwal, Founder & Group CEO, OYO Hotels and Homes;
- Mr Ashish Dhawan, Founder & Chairman, Central Square Foundation;
- Mr Salman Khan, Founder, Khan Academy;
- Mr Pankaj Patel, Past President, FICCI & Chairman, Cadila Heathcare Ltd;
- Dr Krishna Ella, CMD, Bharat Biotech International Ltd.;
- Mr Mayank Kumar, Co-founder & MD, upGrad
- Mr Rashesh Shah, Past President, FICCI & Chairman & CEO, Edelweiss Group;
- Mr Mark Machin, President, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board;
- Mr Dilhan Pillay Sandrasegara, Executive Director & Chief Executive Officer, Temasek International*;
- Mr Sunil Sanghai, Founder & CEO, NovaDhruva Capital Pvt. Ltd.;
- Mr Harsh Pati Singhania, Past President, FICCI & Vice Chairman & Managing Director, J K Paper Ltd;
- Mr K K Bangur, Chairman, Graphite India Ltd.;
- Mr Virat Bhatia, Managing Director-Strategy & Policy, Apple India;
- Mr Hemant Malik, Divisional Chief Executive, Food Business, ITC Limited, ITC Green Centre;
- Mr Subhrakant Panda, Managing Director, Indian Metals & Ferro Alloys Ltd.;
- Mr Sanjiv Mehta, Vice President, FICCI;
- Mr Ruchir Sharma, Head of Emerging Markets & Chief Global Strategist, Morgan Stanley Investment Management;
- Mr Sandip Somany, Immediate Past President, FICCI;
- Mr Atul Satya Koushik, Indian Mythology Expert, Author & Renowned Artist;
- Ms Nivruti Rai, Country Head, Intel India & Vice President, DPG, Intel Technology India Pvt. Ltd.;
- Mr Karim R Lakhani, Charles Edward Wilson Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School;
- Mr Uday Shankar, President-Elect, FICCI
- Mr Eric Schmidt, ex-Chairman Alphabet and Chairman of National Security Commission on AI (NSCAI)*
- Mr Raja Koduri, Chief Architect, Intel Corporation
- Dr Anish Shah, Dy MD & Group CFO, Mahindra Group
- Mr Gagandeep Singh, Country President, AstraZeneca
- Mr S Sridhar, Managing Director, Pfizer India Limited
- Mr Amitabh Chaudhry, Managing Director & CEO Axis Bank*
- Mr Rajkiran Rai G, Chairman, Indian Banks’ Association and MD & CEO, Union Bank of India*
- Mr Sachin Bansal, CEO, Navi Technologies*
- Mr Neeraj Bharadwaj, Managing Director, Carlyle India Advisors Private Limited*
The virtual expo will play host to exhibitors from across the globe, giving them a productive landscape to showcase their products and capabilities, project their achievements, and engage in discussions to advance their business prospects. While the Exhibition Centre of the platform enables exhibitors from India and across the world to display their products and capabilities and engage in business-related discussions with the buyers from their stalls itself, the B2B meeting room facilitates business-to-business discussions of all types. Along with these, the well-equipped auditorium allows holding of webinars and conferences of any kind in a world class environment.
Key features of FAE 2020 include:
- A comprehensive pavilion of stalls powered by an AI-enabled search option for ease of accessibility, on a single seamless platform
- Products and services across 50+ sectors to be showcased in structured exhibition halls segregated as per sectors.
- 24*7*365 online access to exhibitors with easy search options to find products and services
- Sectoral webinars will be organized inviting delegates from across the globe
- A high-profile event with participation from the who’s who of the Indian industry, government and representatives from Indian and international chambers and associations.
- Visitors can access exhibitors round-the-clock across all 365 days.
- Visitors can choose from a host of online options to find the products or services they are interested in.
- Visitors can send meeting requests and fix their meetings with the exhibitors as per their convenience.
- The event will be promoted extensively across India and the globe through regional chambers and sectoral associations which are FICCI members and through Indian Missions all over the world.
Further details (registration/booking)